 Off-Topic / Debate / 25894
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 20:12:06 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Terry Prosper wrote:
   What the heck are you talking about? You make it sound like a genetc disease. But I’m sure you think of it that way.

Logic dictates that he cannot think that LGBT tendancies are genetically influenced, since simultaneously claiming them to be sinful would be as socially regressive as saying that it’s sinful to be born with a birthspot. He can’t have it both ways. The way I read his original comment was that despising LGBTs and their lifestyles is genetically built into humankind, despite the fact that much of the modern world disproves his theory.