 Off-Topic / Debate / 25862
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:13:51 GMT

   Frankly no. And the proof will be in the pudding when the NG goes largely unused.

Okay, so put your money where your mouth is and give the pudding a chance to prove itself. If it goes unused, you’re right, and no harm done, except the loss of Todd’s time in setting up the newsgroup. If it sees use, you’re wrong, and there’s clearly a need for an LGBT newsgroup. Either way, the world won’t fall apart for the formation of an LGBT newsgroup on LUGNET. It’s not like it’ll suddenly infect you with gayness.