 Off-Topic / Debate / 25843
Re: Lavender Brick Society
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:16:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Alfred Speredelozzi wrote:
   Since I am (I believe) the one who started using the homophobic term in this thread, let me add that I am happily married, striaght, catholic male. Not that any of that matters, really, but you seem to be saying that the homosexuals here are calling you homophobic because you disagree with them. That is not true. I am calling you homophobic.

Alfred: Name-calling like this just isn’t helpful. In theory, the word naturally has one clear definition. In reality, everyone has a different definition of what the word means.

--Todd