 Off-Topic / Debate / 25217
Re: Preaching to the Choir
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 18:56:55 GMT

(snip)

   I think I snipped it, but you asked for the proper tax rate for the wealthy. Here’s my suggestion:

(snip)

Off topic, but since proposed legislation is being introduced, I’m wondering how all of the usual suspects here view a consumption tax for the US, as proposed HERE

No more IRS, no more wealthy people wiggling out of paying their fair share.

It’s simple, straight-forward, and fair. I like it.

JOHN