 Off-Topic / Debate / 25121
  Re: What's the point of wearing rubber gloves...

(...) Actually, urine is sterile. Still not a good idea to ingest it, but not for any bacterial issue. -Evil "full-of-useless-info" Wayne (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What's the point of wearing rubber gloves...

(...) Hey, in my defense, I didn't say it *wasn't* sterile. I just don't want it on my sandwich! My understanding is that, after the initial blast (to clear out the plumbing), the stream is actually a nice anti-bacterial solution, due to its (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: What's the point of wearing rubber gloves...

(...) I can't remember for sure if it's completely sterile, but I do remember hearing that it's by far the most sterile bodily fluid. But it doesn't make it any less objectionable when someone drops trou and adds the "special ingredient". (...) (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)