 Off-Topic / Debate / 24982
    Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution —Thomas Stangl
   Ah, see, but John wants to lock the entire world into {his} version of morality for eternity, and the rest of us can just go to hell if we don't like it. Attitudes like John's truly sicken me. (...) -- Tom Stangl *(URL) Visual FAQ home *(URL) Visual (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution —John Neal
   (...) Uh, I never said that. (...) Uh, I never said that. (...) A straw man if I ever saw one. If my attitudes sicken you, at least be sickened by the ones to which I actually adhere. JOHN (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution —Thomas Stangl
   You've never said it in those exact words, and you have several times tried to profess that you're an open-minded person, but just about every post you make in this group is tight-a@@ed Moral Majority pap where everything is fine as long as it goes (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution —John Neal
   (...) Thank you. (...) I believe I am. (...) No, no, Tom. The MM would have a hard time with my beliefs-- I am hardly a schill for them! Merely because I am a Christian does not mean for a NY minute that I agree, especially politically with other (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution —Dave Schuler
   (...) Shame on you for following Dubya's lead. It is a mistake to pretend, because you have not made a statement using a specific phrase, that you therefore have not made an equivalent statement using other words. Dubya does this all the time: "If (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)