 Off-Topic / Debate / 24982
Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 05:29:27 GMT

Ah, see, but John wants to lock the entire world into {his} version of morality for
eternity, and the rest of us can just go to hell if we don't like it.

Attitudes like John's truly sicken me.

Allister McLaren wrote:

I happen to like the way marriage has been defined for the past millenia or
two, and I don't appreciate activist groups attempting to change that
definition via judicial fiat for their own personal agenda.

Whether or not you or I {like} the definition is irrelevant. Things change,
sometimes for the better, sometimes not - such is life.

--
Tom Stangl
*http://www.vfaq.com/