 Off-Topic / Debate / 24858
Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 15:14:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   sisters and horses, etc?

If we follow the logic that marriage is a legal two-party contract -

This is exactly my point-- by what reasoning do you choose to define marriage soley between 2 parties? On what basis do you make this discrimination? I have chosen to define it as 1 man and 1 woman. You choose “two-party”. Someone else might say 1 man and N women. Who is to say which is better? The people. Let the people decide.

JOHN