 Off-Topic / Debate / 24834
Re: Santorum Fails In His Effort To Pervert The Constitution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:58:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Allister McLaren wrote:

Shameless diversion aside, I agree. Let’s get back to biblical principles. How many wives and concubines did Soloman have again?

Relevance? (as if polygamy was a “biblical principle”).

JOHN