 Off-Topic / Debate / 24396
Re: Gay Marriage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 18:38:17 GMT

"David Eaton" <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message
news:HzIopJ.12np@lugnet.com...
Again, the only reason I bring it up is because I'm led to believe that
inbreeding is damaging to the children produced by it, not to the • participants
(which is why I said sex without the procreation bit would be ok in my • book, if
not insanely difficult to enforce!). If you could show me that inbreeding • isn't
any more harmful the resulting children, then, fine!

Hmm, but there are genetic conditions that are far more predictable in
damaging children. Should we not allow people with disease X from marrying?

Frank