 Off-Topic / Debate / 24302
24301  |  24303
Subject:
More waste (was Re: More Orwell, for everyone!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 12:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Parsons wrote:

There's also the small issue that it costs a lot of money to do that. Who is
going to pay for it?

Oh I don't know.

(snipped the rest away)

Precisely. I think you mean the taxpayer, in other words.

Bollocks.

If you found A$300M that's not needed, how about this for an idea... give it
BACK to the taxpayers you taxed in the first place instead of spending it on
another boondoggle.