 Off-Topic / Debate / 24228
Re: Question for the Conservatives out there
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 21:07:00 GMT

   Americans traditionally rally around the incumbent if attacked, which means any attack is actually an aid to Bush

I agree 100%. I very much doubt an attack will occur on US soil on the scale of 911 before the election. I know I’m a cynic, but I read some of Bush’s ‘warnings’ as partly fear-mongering & partly electioneering. I feel there is an attempt to make the US electorate think the ‘terrorists’ want Kerry to win.

Scott A