 Off-Topic / Debate / 23993
Re: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 20:17:54 GMT

That's an interesting assertion, though I'd have to differ.  On what do you base
it?

On the legal definition of insider trading as it stands, today, in the US.
That's the last I'll say about it in this thread, start a new thread if you
want.

Nah, not worth it.  I think I misread your initial point anyway, and my question
was imprecisely worded.

Hadn't thought about it, honestly.  What could I do, if I wished?

Don't buy from him, every chance you get.

Heck, I've already been doing that.  I'm glad to support the team!

Haven't you read the thread? :-)

Only the parts in OT.debate.  You know where I hang out, after all...

I can head to Hawaii and give him the frowning of a lifetime.  Who's with me!?!

If you're buying, I'm flying. (1)

1 - Never been there, they tell me it's nice.

Never been there either, but I've worn their shirts and sampled their punch.

Dave!