 Off-Topic / Debate / 23978
Re: Disney's public conscience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 14:22:49 GMT

http://moneycentral.msn.com/content/CNBCTV/Promos/P82888.asp

This, from the company that greenlighted "Haunted Mansion" and
"The Jungle Book 2."

It's just a marketing decision, nothing sinister. Disney decided they already
had enough fantasy films in this summer's line up.

Larry, you almost sound like you've seen the movie?

(I won't pay anything to that man, because even when he's right, he's annoyingly
hatchetjobbish. Why not just present the facts and let people think for
themselves? Why make stuff up?)

Personally, I'd like to see balance in the American news media before I worry
about award winning documentary pieces emanating from the USA. ;)

Scott A