 Off-Topic / Debate / 23980
Re: Disney's public conscience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 16:08:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:
Who the heck is voting yes?!

Yes, I see what you mean. I went to the link expecting maybe a 10-20% yes vote,
but 42%?

The ironic thing, for those that have tried to block this film is that it has
gained far more publicity than if they had done nothing, after all what 'average
movie goer' is going to watch a documentary they have never heard when they
could be watching a heavily promted blockbuster?