 Off-Topic / Debate / 23847
23846  |  23848
Subject:
This Week's "Dumbest Thing I've Ever Heard"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:58:02 GMT

Despite record deficits, a shaky economy, and increasing worldwide animosity toward the United States’ military hegemony, Dubya has gone ahead to fund one of the biggest, most ill-conceived, and most unnecessary pork projects in decades.

I believe that the system is called either the “Chicken Little” or “The Apocalypser.”

Dave!