 Off-Topic / Debate / 23846
23845  |  23847
Subject:
Warballs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:44:59 GMT

Bush & Co have used 911(tm) to justify all sorts of things... even preventing abortions: “After September 11 the American people are valuing life more. The fundamental difference between us and the terrorist network we fight is that we value life.”

I’d guess that OBL’s view on abortion is pretty close to Bush’s.

Scott A