 Off-Topic / Debate / 23845
23844  |  23846
Subject:
transferring power to Iraqis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:38:55 GMT

Powell: “I hope they will understand that in order for this government to get up and running - to be effective - some of its sovereignty will have to be given back...It’s sovereignty but some of that sovereignty they are going to allow us to exercise on their behalf and with their permission.... we have to be able to operate freely, which in some ways infringes on what some would call full sovereignty.”

Who writes this stuff; it’s a hoot!

Scott A