 Off-Topic / Debate / 23748
    disturbing ideas —Scott Arthur
   (...) St Ronnie was not the sharpest stick in the pile when elected! (...) Do you reject the Balfour declaration which sought the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people”? (...) I've heard disturbing ideas from both both (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: disturbing ideas —John Neal
   (...) Funny, I was a Liberal during the Reagan years, and used to think the exact same thing. Now on the other side I see how that that characterization was Liberal spin, just as Liberals assertion of Bush being a "moron". It is partisan hacktalk. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: disturbing ideas —Scott Arthur
   (...) Actions speak louder than words: Bush is no intellectual. (...) OK. So Palestine did exist then? (...) Why should I? (...) Why? The status of Jerusalem under international law is clear. Scott A (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)