 Off-Topic / Debate / 23647
  Re: Another horrific story out of Fallujah

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello wrote regarding (URL) link>. (...) If I understand Dubya's agenda, he'll be evacuating on June 30th out of fear. Granted, troops will remain in Iraq, but the withdrawal-at-all-costs is a cowardly tactic to (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Another horrific story out of Fallujah

(...) Worst of all: he’ll get away with it. As a related aside, this was in Saturday's (URL) Guardian> (ie before yesterday's uprising): I have gone to the mosques and street demonstrations and listened to Muqtada al-Sadr's supporters shout "Death (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Another horrific story out of Fallujah

(...) And replace him with peace loving Kerry? Let me see here is a quote by John Heinz Kerry about Iraq back in 1998 "I am personally prepared, if that's what it meant. I don't think you have to start there. I think there are a number of other (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Another horrific story out of Fallujah

(...) If Iraq ends up a "stone age hell hole", it won't be the UN's fault; this mess is Bush's making. Scott A (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Republitarians (was Re: Another horrific story out of Fallujah

(...) There's the Republican Liberty Caucus (RLC (URL) website>), a group that says it is trying to work within the GOP to make it more (small L) libertarian... I can't speak to whether it's having any positive effect on the party or not. John Neal (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)