 Off-Topic / Debate / 23589
  Re: Sheikh Yassin

(...) This is laughable, the Palestinian people, who have been known to strap bombs to their bodies and blow themselves up, along with innocent men, women, and children, are going to have more anger. Please tell me how a group of people willing to (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sheikh Yassin

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello wrote: (snip) (...) As I mentioned, any Palestinian groups or leaders who shows sympathy or a proclivity to make peace with Israel may well find themselves the enemy of Hamas and thus dead. There is a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Sheikh Yassin

(...) I think you and John both subscribe to the 'Dubya Administration' way of twisting what was said. But I can live with that. In no place did I mention my appreciation of this guy. In no place did I say that his deeds were just and that he was (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Sheikh Yassin

(...) Let's get our perspective correct then (at least mine; I'll let Scott speak for himself). I am presenting the view from the Israeli perspective; it has nothing to do with Bush. In fact, I would criticize the Bush administration for not (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)