 Off-Topic / Debate / 23459
  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) So you have no problem threatening our own leaders (watch it, with the Patriot Act, you might be locked up for life with no trial on this one...)? Our leaders supported the Taliban, after all... Our leaders supported SH, after all... (I'm too (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) Let me clarify: I believe it is totally appropriate to threaten any and all leaders of any nation who aid and abett terrorists who threaten our national security. (...) Against a greater threat, namely the USSR. (...) Against a greater threat, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) That is where you and I differ. I believe in “Freedom”. Not just for me: I believe in freedom for everyone. Scott A (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) I honestly don't know what you mean by that. What does that have to do with people who wish to kill you and will given the chance? Your statement is a feel-good non sequitur. JOHN (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: codifying marriage on biblical principles

(...) Richard explians all: (URL) A (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)