 Off-Topic / Debate / 23428
23427  |  23429
Subject:
Couple of interesting screeds from a site I just found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 14:15:14 GMT

Republicans Who Support 'Anybody But Bush'

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4106.shtml

Our lawbreaking attorney general

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_3738.shtml

Enjoy.