 Off-Topic / Debate / 234
Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 20 Dec 1998 00:29:50 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Tim Courtney wrote:

The history was made today, the impeachment.  It'll be in history books'
calendars from this point on...

Wish that Starr had found the real dirt instead of this stuff. Who cares
who he slept with? The law (1) that compelled him to testify is flawed
and should be repealed, but since it wasn't he has to uphold it.

My prediction: He won't be convicted because there is no way 67 Senators
will go along.

That's my prediction as well.  However, you missed the point above.  Starr
found things like perjury and tampering with witnesses, not sex.  I wish he
found more of the stuff that is mentioned in Unlimited Access - a book by a
former FBI security head in the White House.

I wish we could have debates like Lego v. clones that don't get personal...
I'm a Lego-only kinda guy :)

Now THERE'S a debate. Me too. In fact I'm purist. No non LEGO materials,
no modifications, no paint. (2)

Yep.

-Tim <><    (3)
2 - Sole exception: Stickers printed to reproduce non available
originals.

Do you mean no paint on elements, like minifig torso markings, decorated
elements, etc.  Or figures like www.sweet-peas.com?1

3 - >>>>>>   -Lar <Darwin><    :-)

That's another thing that's hard for me to stomach.  There's a debate, but it
should be kept to email. :)

-Tim <JESUS><
http://www.zacktron.com - Coming Soon!
http://trc.osiriscomm.com