 Off-Topic / Debate / 232
Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 17:20:37 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

The history was made today, the impeachment.  It'll be in history books'
calendars from this point on...

Wish that Starr had found the real dirt instead of this stuff. Who cares
who he slept with? The law (1) that compelled him to testify is flawed
and should be repealed, but since it wasn't he has to uphold it.

My prediction: He won't be convicted because there is no way 67 Senators
will go along.

I wish we could have debates like Lego v. clones that don't get personal...
I'm a Lego-only kinda guy :)

Now THERE'S a debate. Me too. In fact I'm purist. No non LEGO materials,
no modifications, no paint. (2)

-Tim <><    (3)

1 - Sexual harassment
2 - Sole exception: Stickers printed to reproduce non available
originals.
3 - >>>>>>   -Lar <Darwin><    :-)
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.
- Libertarian and Atheist... Deal!