 Off-Topic / Debate / 23384
23383  |  23385
Subject:
May I present...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 17:32:08 GMT

The Experiment Begins 02-09-2004

Watch out, purists--another clone-fan is on the scene.  One Matthew Aaron
Schuler made his debut at 12:34PM ET on Feb 9.  Mom, Dad, and son are
super-groovy, I'm happy to report.

If you're interested, pictures will follow tomorrow, so that all may gaze on his
radiance.

Dave!