 Off-Topic / Debate / 23089
  Are you being secured? (or ...TSA? no: TIA! )

The Transportation Security Adminstration may be misnamed... there's an "in" missing, as in "INsecurity" (URL) there's a great article in the Feb issue of Reason as well. (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Are you being secured? (or ...TSA? no: TIA! )

(...) Well, it looks like I might have to get fingerprinted when I arrive for BF PDX, and I don't like that one bit! Not sure yet - they're still debating whether countries that have visa exemptions (incl Aus for stays less than 90 days) will also (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Are you being secured? (or ...TSA? no: TIA! )

(...) I’m sure all (URL) this> is doing wonders for the American tourist industry! Scott A Have you had a look at Arthurs Seat Yet? (2 URLs) (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Are you being secured? (or ...TSA? no: TIA! )