 Off-Topic / Debate / 22900
    2 Qs For John —Scott Arthur
   (...) Well said John. Just keep waving your little flag. This is what I don't understand: Q1. How is supporting human rights abuses in Israel and Saudi Arabia in your collective self interest if the end result (indirect or otherwise) is 911 and (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: 2 Qs For John —Tim David
     (...) I know I’m not John but I think these are good points. Doing thing for the benefit of your own country are fair enough providing you don’t care what other people (countries) think and you don’t try to present them as being for the good of the (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: 2 Qs For John —John Neal
   (...) It's a big flag, Scott, and you should thank God that the most powerful nation in the world for the last century has been a freedom loving nation. (...) I don't know how SA popped in here, but WRT to Israel-- this country is in a struggle for (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: 2 Qs For John —Scott Arthur
   (...) Tell that to the Vietnam war dead… an estimated (URL) 2 million> (...) Many would say that it was your nation’s support for the House of Saud that rankled OBL so much… and Bush is still covering for them! (...) Nonsense. Right-wing Israeli (...) (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)