 Off-Topic / Debate / 22823
    Re: Seriously... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You don't get a pass because you're an "angry young man"... (...) No, I'm telling him to abide by the ToS, and explicitly acknowledge that it applies to him and acknowledge that he erred and wronged EVERYONE, not just Todd, and make up for it (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Seriously... —Chris Phillips
   (...) Maybe you use a different web interface than the rest of us do, but I am always signed in as a member, and my posts are not accepted unless I check the box on every post. Your other points are well taken. It seemed from your earlier post that (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Seriously... —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Chris Phillips wrote: signed in as a member, you explictly check once in a blue moon) (...) I don't *think* I do, but maybe there are some differences, I'll have to ask Todd. (...) That's really strange because I'm not (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Seriously... —James Brown
   (...) It's a cookie thing, I think. If you are required to check the TOS every time posting as a member, or required to enter your posting info every time, try resumbitting your posting set up while logged in as a member. James (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)