 Off-Topic / Debate / 22767
  Bush's broken propaganda machine?

Seems to me all of the evidence is here showing irrefutable proof that OBL and SH had an intimate relationship. So why wasn't this brought up sooner? Something is very wrong here. (URL) JOHN (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush's broken propaganda machine?

(...) Quoting the expression that's all the rage here-- "The man is obviously an idiot." If there were some element of truth here, doncha think Dubya and co. would be shouting it from the rooftops? "Looky here--here's the proof that OBL and SH were (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Information War (was Re: Bush is almost as much of an idiot as is John Neal)

(...) Yes, there is something very wrong here... How the Orwellian White House Continues to Keep the Saddam-9/11 Connection Alive, Even After Bush Debunked the Lie. They Are the Masters of "1984" Double Speak. (URL) In short, Feith is saying no (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush's broken propaganda machine?

(...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Oh wait, thanks to Hoppy... " Why, Mr. President, did you give $43 million in foreign aid to the Taliban in Afghanistan less than six months before 9/11, when you knew they were the most virulent anti-American (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush's broken propaganda machine?

(...) (URL) discussed> this issue. Dave! (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Bush's broken propaganda machine?

Originally mentioned here: (URL) "And Afghanistan was about OBL and not about a nice big fat oil pipeline that happens to be there." Not exactly a current piece of information, but it does make you wonder why Shrub is stonewalling all attempts to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Information War (was Re: Bush is almost as much of an idiot as is John Neal)

(...) Well, Hop-Frog, we may be enemys on the .Castle front, but-- Wow. Incredible speach. Bravo, thrice over! alex (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Information War (actually re: seriously)

(...) Hop Frog cannot answer you because he has been banned. BTW, about the ban... what I would have suggested is a blanket ban with a definite time frame. He obviously posted knowing full well he was in violation of the TOS so a ban is in order. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Information War (actually re: seriously)

(...) I would vigorously dispute that. In fact I already have, and the person I disputed them with was satisfied that what I was getting at was that Richard acknowledge that he erred, acknowledge that he doesn't get a pass because he's an Angry (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Information War (actually re: seriously)

(...) I completely agree he was rabble rousing and fully aware of it. Also arguably as egregious with its "in your face" attitude was his flaunting the fact that he was posting with a dead email address and not providing a good one. But I saw no (...) (21 years ago, 4-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

  Re: Information War (actually re: seriously)

(...) I think it would be instructive for you and everyone else that is concerned about this matter (all 3 of you :-) ) to review Todd's original (URL) post> especially the last sentence: "However, in the process I expect you in turn to respect the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)