 Off-Topic / Debate / 22707
Re: Detroit's woes, unaddressed by the Dems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:10:51 GMT

You mean the National Review is not a known right-wing rag run by William Buckley?

Haven’t I stated my own opposition to the Dems clearly or regularly enough?

Why don’t you do somehting useful like respond to this thread:

The “Evil Dictator” Excuse Put to Rest

Right. Because you can’t. Because the right has also failed us miserably. Worse than miserably.

Isn’t the drum you’re banging broken by now, John?

-- Hop-Frog