 Off-Topic / Debate / 22695
Re: The 1st....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 19:55:43 GMT

snip

   I read that strip too!!! ... but there’s only one section of the forums I view much of (and I ain’t there for the articles, nudge nudge, wink wink... ryu knows how to pick his pictures) so I missed that particular incident. I found it interesting that Sohmer was able to successfully transition to a new artist who has a fairly radically different drawing style but still maintain the feel of the strip.

Sometime I might post the webcomics I follow...

Sinfest, LICD, and at one time, Helen, Sweetheart of the Internet.

That’s all on-line, except for comics related to Everquest...

Dave K