 Off-Topic / Debate / 22539
  Re: Iraq (was Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap)

(...) And I would be in support of revoultions to overthrow tyrannies. Look, if you want to sell democracy to the world, which is a want that your country so obviously has, then you have to 'believe' (for lack of a better word) in democracy. These (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Iraq (was Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap)

(...) Actually, I have to believe in a Republic -- because that's what we have. Personally, I am not at all interested in what other nations do for govt. I have no interst in selling democracy. Making the world free for democracy is a misguided (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Iraq (was Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap)

(...) Not so much in the 'officialdom' of your leaders. (...) Lovely words really. Words like "service" to the country, "defence of the fatherland"... Would almost sound like a draft to me. But I'm not up on all things Argentinian. (...) I have no (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)