 Off-Topic / Debate / 22456
Re: Holy crap! (was Re: The partisian trap in California)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 04:44:58 GMT

Sorry to all for the typos in my replies within this forum...(just noticed after a little nap). I’ve been quite ill lately and will sign off from this debate until I can concentrate good enough to at least proof my own posts correctly :o)

Justin