 Off-Topic / Debate / 22299
  Re: This Californian Has Voted. Have You?

(...) 53 - NO 54 - NO Recall - NO Replacement - Peter Camejo, that Green Bionicle lover Hanging chads - NO, first time I ever bothered to check "I Voted" sticker - NO I had headed out to the polls feeling kinda disenfranchised-- no one ever pleaded (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This Californian Has Voted. Have You?

(...) Green Bionicle is "underloved" (1), I hear, so yaay for Peter I guess. 1 - There are always 6 different figures in each of the waves, and each one is a different color... Supposedly Red always sells out first (across all the lines so far, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: This Californian Has Voted. Have You?

(...) I guess Kermit was correct after all-- it's not easy being green! And somebody should forward that data to UPS;-) JOHN (21 years ago, 7-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)