 Off-Topic / Debate / 22237
Re: Next step... (was Re: Interesting idea...?!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 19:36:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/10/01/free.state.ap/index.html

All I can think about is how cold it must get there. It gets cold in Wyoming also, but it’s such a beautiful place too. Its one of my favorite states along interstate 80.

Anyway, I haven’t promised anyone anything -- but if the Libertarian party takes over I might just move there.

It won’t be worse than Shrub et al pulling at Arnold’s strings all the way from D.C.

-- Hop-Frog

The envelope please. And, the winning state (or losing depending on your outlook) is: Ne Hampshire! Live free or die Libertarian!

“Where not here to invade and take over, but to restore liberty,” said one spokesperson. In other words: take over (gosh, already with the mealy-mouthed political spin mastering by them). Of course they are there to take over - that’s the whole point! If the Moromons can do it in Utah, why not Libertarians in NH?

Mind you, this is not criticism (beyond the spin-mastering invasion denial). Never been to New Hampshire - I loved Massachussets, but then, I wasn’t there in the winter time (brrrrrr, I like wearing shorts and a t-shirt at Christmas time in SoCal). Anyway, the ibertarians have finally figured out that they are as large as they are gonna get (i.e. marginalized fringe party) and if they might be better off putting all their eggs into one basket. Interesting.

-->Bruce<--