 Off-Topic / Debate / 22235
22234  |  22236
Subject:
Next step... (was Re: Interesting idea...?!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 19:06:05 GMT

I've never seen it discussed here, but the excellent radio program This
American Life ran a story on it recently:

http://www.thislife.org/ra/237.ram

If that link doesn't work, go to http://www.thislife.org/ and look for the
episode titled "Regime Change" from 4/18/03.

It's a neat idea, in principle, and it's almost exactly what I've previously
recommended re: "make your own nation/State and make it Libertarian."  It
would be an interesting experiment.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/10/01/free.state.ap/index.html

     Dave!