 Off-Topic / Debate / 20915
20914  |  20916
Subject:
Interesting idea...?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 10:35:25 GMT

"Free State Project"
http://www.freestateproject.org/

The Free State Project is a plan in which 20,000 or more liberty- oriented
people will move to a single state of the U.S., where they may work within
the political system to reduce the size and scope of government. The success
of the Free State Project would likely entail reductions in burdensome
taxation and regulation, reforms in state and local law, an end to federal
mandates, and a restoration of constitutional federalism, demonstrating the
benefits of liberty to the rest of the nation and the world.

[edit: has Lar never mentioned this before, or did I miss it?]

-- Hop-Frog