 Off-Topic / Debate / 22038
Re: Stop the madness...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:20:44 GMT

Or how about people live with the consequences of their own actions.  There's a
radical thought.

To a liberal.  Careful Dave; you might get tarred and feathers by your own with
that kind of talk;-)

[JOHN]

I'm ready for it :)

If I get tarred and feathered, then I could try to fly, and get too close to the
sun--the tar'll melt and I'd fall back to earth, spraining an ankle or
something--then I could sue the tar manufacturers or the chicken farmer who
supplied the feathers...

(to the theme of 'Spam' from MP fame...)

Sue sue sue sue
Sue sue sue sue

Stop it!

Sue sue sue sue
Sue sue sue sue

Cut it out you oafs!

Sue sue sue sue
Sue sue sue sue

Gaaaaagh!!!

Dave K
-who likes throwing in Monty Python references wherever possible!