 Off-Topic / Debate / 2175
Re: Killing (was: Re: Voluntary, private discrimination (Was: Disparicies in Sentencing))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 09:36:15 GMT

John Neal wrote in message <37DC7797.C52E5404@uswest.net>...

Christopher Weeks wrote:

Don't be silly, no 'animals' can experience unhappiness.  God put them
on this earth for us to use and abuse.  At least that's what I've been
told by several Christians and a couple of Muslims.

Yeah, a couple of idiots who happen to be Christian and Muslim speak for • God, or all
of Christianity or Islam.  Or maybe not.

Which is nonsense is in the way of belief I think. Muslim belief is based on
"everything on earth and in universe", either bad or good is for human
being. According to it, human being IS NOT only a part of the nature, but
nature was created FOR human being. I think that, this way of thinking
should also contained by other major religions, considering their other
similarities in basics. Total waste...

By the way, I was supposed to be a Muslim, and educated for it. Current
situation is not quite like that, though..:-)

Selçuk