 Off-Topic / Debate / 21579
  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) Look, I don't claim to understand everything that is going on in Saudi Arabia. Do they sponsor terrorism? Maybe, but then why is OBL persona non grata in the Kingdom? Perhaps the right sheik doesn't know what the left sheik is sponsoring. I (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) The point is that there are actual links between the Saudi government and OBL. There are no such links between OBL and Saddam. (...) OK (URL) please read> (...) Well the mass media passed on the propaganda didn't they. They just happened to (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) As usual, John -- not too much information, have you? We wouldn't want to sully your political perspective with anything like facts or meaningful conjecture... Something like $80 - $100 million were spent on the Clinton Whitewater and "Oval (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)