 Off-Topic / Debate / 21565
  Core of weapons case crumbling

Core of weapons case crumbling (URL) Of the nine main conclusions in the British government document "Iraq's weapons of mass destruction", not one has been shown to be conclusively true. This one's a good redaction of the main issues. Quite short (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Core of weapons case crumbling

(...) He probably never even had those weapons. this war was total useless ness. i mean, are we any safer? no! if saddam had weapons we could just keep track of him. Now we havnt a CLUE who has the weapons if there were any at all!!! Gee, you know, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Core of weapons case crumbling

(...) The best bit: " President Bush and Prime Minister Blair will be meeting in Washington later this week when they will discuss their strategy to justify the claims. " Justify their claims, not discern the truth, not to find out what went wrong, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

  Re: Core of weapons case crumbling

<snip> And right from CNN-- (URL) think the intelligence I get is darn good intelligence, and the speeches I have given were backed by good intelligence," Bush said. " 'Cause as my wonderful PM would say, "The proof is in the proof. You know it's a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)