 Off-Topic / Debate / 21555
    Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) That's your reply? It is absolutely a waste of time to discuss anything with you -- a person that does nothing but reiterate the nonsensical and empty platitudes of his favorite party. If you could but once come here with a cite from anyone (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out? —John Neal
   (...) My reply to what? You snipped the context thankyouverymuch. Bad form. (...) Then pray tell why did you even reply to this post? (...) What a silly thing to say! As if providing "cites" bestows merit on a particular post. (...) Sorry, Richard, (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) It is -- thanks for recognizing that. Too bad some of the rest of you are so mentally challenged. (...) Where is the QUESTION? A declarative statement is not a question. You stated: "I believe that the perceived threat was never from the Iraqi (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)