 Off-Topic / Debate / 21506
Re: Let the backpeddaling and blaming and obfuscating begin! (as if it hadn't already...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:46:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote:

snip

That the U.S. no longer even cares to try to do the right thing anymore is what disturbs me most. Yes, my idealism has been completely and utterly shattered -- I did use to be foolish enough to believe that doing the right thing mattered to my countrymen. How stupid was I?

-- Hop-Frog

There is common ground between you and I, Richard. I believe that doing the right thing is what matters.

And there were naysayers that said that we’d never find anything to agree on.

As for the rest, other folks’ lack of dilligence and effort should in no way impact on your efforts for the betterment of all

At least, that’s how I run my life..

Dave K