 Off-Topic / Debate / 21388
Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:57:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Pedro Silva wrote:
   Could you clarify what “common law” is? Especially if it is a deliberately vague concept or not.

More on defining the term “common law,” see:

http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_law

Hours of reading would result from following the various links. Probably worth it too!

-- Hop-Frog