 Off-Topic / Debate / 21139
    Re: Separation of Church and State —Terry Prosper
   (...) Yuck... Give a religious man a boy of that age and what you'll most likely get is another boy molested by a priest/preacher/whatever... But it does tell us a lot about religion that go after the younger, more innocent and less critic people to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Separation of Church and State —Frank Filz
     (...) That's an awfully gross and unfair claim, and I resent the implication that I am "most likely a molester" since I consider myself a religious person and have been actively involved in youth ministry for about 10 years. I'd also like to point (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

         Re: Separation of Church and State —Terry Prosper
     (...) Hey! I wish! I'd feel terrible for you if you were molested as a child. The fact is that I of course exagerated the facts, but I really have few respect for priests. I was joking, even if I didn't put a smily after my post. Here is one for the (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Separation of Church and State —Richie Dulin
   (...) You reckon? Most likely? Come on, show me a reference that says that 51% of religious men molest boys. Your comment is without base, and apparently without thought. (...) It might. It might also tell us that that Jesuits value education (and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Separation of Church and State —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) "Celibacy leads to abused altar boys." -Some Self-Appointed Wit Said before the current revelations about recent news headlines concerning the clergy. But there is an unstated smiley behind it. I took it that this was the same. :-) (...) (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)