 Off-Topic / Debate / 21131
Re: Accountability
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 23:58:25 GMT

<snip>
This war, on any grounds that the US laid out, is entirely based on 'terror
inducing' rhetoric, with no facts at all backing it up at all.

And speaking of terror-inducing rhetoric, did anyone catch the great new
pronouncement from none other than Dubya himself today that "Al-Qaeda will try
to use weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. within the next two years."
(I wonder, is that a panic level of Beige or Taupe?)  That oughtta keep 'em
quivering in their bomb shelters until after the next election cycle...

Your president is lying to us again.
Lies, damn lies and moronic rhetoric.
When are you going to call for his resignation?

I dunno, talk of impeachment might be premature.  It's not like he was playing
"hide the intern" in the Oval Office or anything...  All he did was lie, causing
the deaths of- oh, never mind.

The worst part is that even if public outrage convinces a Republican Congress to
impeach Bush, then Cheney is sitting in the driver's seat.  Talk about jumping
out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Makes me proud to be a Dixie Chicks fan.

- Chris.