 Off-Topic / Debate / 21126
    Re: Accountability —David Koudys
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richard Marchetti wrote: <snip> (...) What I still don't get is that even *if* they find WoMD, as some here are banking on just so they can say "I told you so...", it still in no way justifies this war. Find Anthrax and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: Accountability —Chris Phillips
     (...) And speaking of terror-inducing rhetoric, did anyone catch the great new pronouncement from none other than Dubya himself today that "Al-Qaeda will try to use weapons of mass destruction against the U.S. within the next two years." (I wonder, (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Accountability —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Sorry, Kooties - you have a long wait ahead of you. The tail wags the dog thing might even win him the next election (and thereby provide him his first legitimate presidency). Too fat (pass me the chips, eh?)... Too comfy (watching the idiot (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)