 Off-Topic / Debate / 21072
Re: Shrub's Economy (The Gladhand of Death)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 15:39:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Costello wrote:

I wasn't a huge fan of Arianna when she was conservative, and I like her less
since her transition. I found her whole "If you drive an SUV you are
supporting a terrorist" to be one of the worst cases of deceptive liberal
spin.

Ya, it's right up there with "if you smoke pot, you are supporting a
terrorist"... which the LP debunked a while back.

I rather thought she was spoofing the one with the other.  If she was being
serious, then she was just as moronic as Bush.  Well, maybe not quite as moronic
since Bush could put the drug terrorists out of business with a stroke of the
pen (the pen is mightier than the sword!) and Arianna can't do diddly about the
oil business.

-->Bruce<--