 Off-Topic / Debate / 21005
    In the name of security and defense —David Koudys
   We can do whatever we want and offer no apologies... (URL) it's a great day for news...) " The report looks into the cases of 762 people who were living in the US illegally and were detained in the 11 months following the attacks. " and the part (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: In the name of security and defense —Dave Schuler
   (...) Boy, Dave, you just don't comprehend the subtleties of the American Justice System! There's no requirement that the detainee be "not American" in order to be held indefinitely without access to due process. All that's necessary is for the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: In the name of security and defense —David Koudys
   (...) One of them will probably be me 'cause I won't keep quiet on the contempt I hold for Dubya and his moronic, boldfaced lieing actions. So add me to yer lists FBI dudes, and know that I stand for freedom of expression--your boss is an idiot who (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: In the name of security and defense —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) Don't worry, Mr.Koudys. We've got your information. -J. Ashcroft (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: In the name of security and defense —John Neal
   (...) Okay, Dave, I think we got it after the 10th time you said it-- you think George Bush is a moron and a liar and should be removed. Time to move on, because now you are starting to sound like the moron with your constant repetitious whining. (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: In the name of security and defense —Richard Marchetti
     (...) I STRONGLY disagree. Post on, Koudys!!! Let the truth set us free and shut up the Willfully Ignorant, Ugly American. -- Hop-Frog (a Rainbow-Coloured Beautiful American, Chaotic and Free!) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: In the name of security and defense —David Koudys
     (...) It gets to the point when I almost hesitate to click on the BBC link... in fear of what other atrocity may surface regarding the 'most powerful man in the world' directing the 'most powerful nation in the world'. But there are those who would (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: In the name of security and defense —Richard Marchetti
      (...) There is no point of comparison between oral sex between consenting adults and mass murder/war crime on the scale that occurred in Iraq. A Slick Willy did not cost us even one American life. I grieve for the unjustified soldiers lost in Iraq (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

          Re: In the name of security and defense —John Neal
      (...) Yeah, because his ineffective attempt to deal with Saddam involved the mere launching of 100s of cruise missiles at Iraq. But how can you even make that assertion? What if he had taken bold action after the first attack on the WTC? His limp (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

         Re: In the name of security and defense —John Neal
     (...) "The truth"??? Are you alleging that the Left has a corner on the truth? Your arguments are all about half truths through character assassination, conspiratorial innuendo, and dishonesty. That you quote the Bible merely adds to the irony which (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

        Re: In the name of security and defense —David Koudys
   (...) The part I always appreciate is the "empty attacks" which, thus far, are totally un-refuted and are still standing out there waiting for *any* type of response. Shooting the messenger by calling him a 'whining moron' and equating the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)